We’re all guardians for our environment, and Macdonald Valley Association’s Valley for Wildlife project’s intent is to activate our community in projects, programs and education initiatives for our wildlife.
Valley for Wildlife’s is a delegated sub-committee of the Macdonald Valley Association. Its purpose is Wildlife welfare and wellbeing.
Valley for Wildlife will target and develop actions and activities to support our community to experience, learn about and care for wildlife. We will achieve this through:
· Targeted actions and activities addressing specific wildlife programs;
· Facilitating education and training opportunities in wildlife issues;
· Linking organisations, agencies and knowledge sources with our community;
· Activate our community in wildlife guardianship activities (citizen science, monitoring & surveying, treatment & care); and
· Grant projects for wildlife welfare and wellbeing.
The following photos are credited to Tobi Davidson – boornewild.com